Pros and cons
- Outstanding 3D graphics
- Many bonus features
- Entertaining to play
- No jackpot
- Softare Providers:
- Reels: 5
- # Paylines : 23
- Slot type: Video Slot
- Jackpot type: None
- Bonus Feature: yes
- Wild - reel or symbol: frog
- Scatter: Yes
- Free Spins: Yes
- Min/Max Bet: £0.1$ - £100$
- Available on mobile:
How to Play
At the core, the Frog Grog slot machine has most of the basic features you’ll find in other slots. Certain symbols have their own value and pay accordingly when they line up along a payline. However, Frog Grog slots stand out because of the many exciting bonuses and unique game features.
First, let’s start with the basics. Before spinning, you should set your betting range. You can set your betting range by clicking on “bet” or the casino chip on the bottom right corner. A screen appears with betting options starting at 0.10 ranging up to 100.00. After selecting your wager, you can proceed to the game by clicking the spin symbol or auto-play symbol for automatic spins. Now the game begins!
Similar to all slot machines, Frog Grog pays out when matching symbols land along a payline. This game also has special features like the wild frog symbol that will remove all symbol vertical and horizontal, allowing new symbols to drop in. In addition, the game features a bonus game that randomly activates during the game and awards increasing multipliers. You can see already how this game has many generous bonuses in store!
Graphics and Sounds
Frog Grog slots feature outstanding, state-of-the-art graphics and sound effects. Mysterious and enchanting music sets the tone for the game. The reels contain glowing images of magical potions filled with moths, roses, hearts, and other oddities in front of a steaming cauldron. On the side of the reels, spooky relics and candles add to the excitement. As the reels roll, new potions drop down from the top. After landing on winning combinations, surprising animations bring the game to life: some of the potions may drop into the pot or disappear before your eyes. You never know what kind of exciting animations you’ll see in Frog Grog slots.
If you’re looking for a huge jackpot, then the Frog Grog video slot isn’t really your game. The highest paying symbol is the moth, which pays out 10 coins when 5 appear along a payline. However, the Mystery Game increases your wins with multipliers up to x7. Meanwhile, the moth, flower, and frog symbols are added to the pot during the Mystery Game, giving you a big payout all at once.
The magic of Frog Grog (aside from its super cool graphics) is the game’s exciting bonus features. The unique special features like random bonus games and wild frogs keep the game entertaining and lucrative.
- Multiplier – After new symbols drop in, the multiplier increases one step each time from x2, x3, x5, up to x7. After the Mystery Game ends, the multiplier increases one step for each win during the Mystery Game.
- Wild Frog Symbol – The cute froggy with the “W” on its chest represents the game’s wild symbol. This symbol substitutes for all other symbols. After a payline win, the wild frog removes all symbols on the row and column (except another frog). Then, it will remain there until the end of the game round or until the frog is part of the payline win.
- Mystery Game – During gameplay, the bonus Mystery Game randomly triggers when no new dropping can occur. The Mystery Game removes all symbols. The moth, flower, and frog symbols removed pay wins according to the pay table up to a symbol count of 5.
Come inside the mysterious witch’s cave with a bubbling cauldron filled with potions… and lots of surprising bonuses. Frog Grog stands out for its excellent graphics and sound quality. During gameplay, magic glowing potions animate in realistic 3D quality. While this game doesn’t have a progressive jackpot, you’ll get consistent generous promotions like multipliers, wilds, and bonus games. Experience the magic of the Frog Grog slot machine.