Games and Software
Let’s get to the nitty-gritty of the hundreds of games at Omnia. We were happy to find a wide selection such as:
- Slots – Omnia Casino offers a variety of Classics, Video, Progressive Jackpots and Branded slots including Double Diamond, Gonzo’s Quest, Mega Moolah, Foxin’ Wins and Hall of Gods.
- Table games – There are dozens of table games to choose from at Omnia such as multiple versions of Baccarat, Roulette, Blackjack and more.
- Live casino – Omnia Casino’s Live Dealer games are powered by Evolution Gaming, so they are definitely top-notch quality. From Live Blackjack to Live Roulette and a dozen varieties in between, there’s a little bit of everything.
Omnia Casino has a new mobile app that’s available at the Apple and Google Stores and their site works with both iOS and Android systems. All mobile versions run as smoothly as the desktop site and offer the same selection of great games. While the app has limited reviews, the ratings are pretty high and players will be pleased to find all of their account information easily accessible. It’s a streamlined process, moving from one device to another, thanks to Omnia’s security and reliable system, plus the games run really well. We say: you can definitely game-on-the-go at Omnia Casino.
Omnia Casino provides members (and soon-to-be-members) with a few ways to reach their Customer Support team:
- Live chat which is available 24/7
- Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, Omnia Casino does not provide Customer Support by phone but they do have chat and email in a selection of European languages. However, their Live Chat was very responsive and helpful with our questions, so they do get our seal of approval there.
Omnia Casino offers several preferred methods of banking including Visa, Mastercard, Trustly, Skrill, Paysafecard and Neteller. They offer incredibly fast withdrawal times and assure members that they can receive their payout within 24 hours when they use an EWallet – now, that’s something special. Withdrawals with credit or debit cards can take anywhere from 3 to 5 days, which may be standard but isn’t a wait time we enjoy. Like most online gaming institutions, deposits at Omnia were instant and both incoming and outgoing payments required an easy minimum of £10.
As a novice in the casino world, Omnia has done really well to create an appealing, energizing gaming site. With a selection of over 500 games from world-renowned software providers (and some more independent ones), players will never get bored at Omnia Casino – we surely didn’t.
On top of that, Omnia has an awesome mobile advantage: their iOS and Android apps. These new apps are ahead of the game, they are smooth-running, easy-to-use and full of the same awesome game choices, BUT they also include games that aren’t found on the desktop site, which made playing on mobile all the more exclusive.
On a whole, we really enjoyed the feel of Omnia, to put it simply, a good vibe. We recommend giving it a go, especially on your mobile.